Thursday, December 15, 2016

Couple things




Monday evening, Cameron had a band concert. The band was festive and played a lot of great Christmas songs. I really enjoyed it a lot! The dome is a terrible place to try to get photos of kids though. Luckily, Cameron doesn't mind posing for me.








Tuesday evening, Cameron had a basketball game, Quincy had a basketball game, Preston had basketball practice and Jim is the assistant coach, and I had an Elk township board meeting. Luckily, some of the college crowd is back and willing to assist with chauffeur duties. I went to the JV game where Cameron played really well, made several baskets and had countless assists. It was fun to watch and they won! Colin took Quincy to her game and they also won. I then went from my meeting back to watch Cameron play on the varsity team. He got some time in the game and did a great job including a couple points, a great assist and a steal.










This evening we had an RE Christmas party that we had to skip because Quincy had a part in the 5th grade musical. Jim had city council and was disappointed to miss out. Quincy did a great job! She and Landrie had parts as grumpy old men. They had all their lines memorized, did a wonderful job speaking clearly and got several laughs at their jokes. I was very proud!












Madison has an ornament exchange at school this week. She had this idea and I helped her because she says she isn't crafty! I think it turned out super cute! Colin and Mallory are both home for break! Nice to have everyone home!





No comments:

Post a Comment