Friday, September 21, 2018

More....


We have been watching a lot of football.  Some of  us watch.....

Some of us work the chain gang.  I asked Harper if she thought the guy running chains was cute?   She looked over, saw her dad and said “what?  Are you crazy?”   It was pretty funny.

I always kind of laugh about my Jim.  He is this giant man. He sometimes has been known to intimidate people.  I have seen him defend me or the kids and have been happy that he is an intimidating person.   It is kind of funny though, he is also one of the most soft hearted people I have ever met.  This week, a cat was brought in by animal control.  Multiple attempts were made to find the owner. She is a very nice cat. Jim kept her at city hall for days while they searched for an owner.  Nobody claimed her so yesterday, he brought her home “until the owner can be found.”   He was attached and afraid if they took her to the clinic she would be put to sleep.  He had already named her.  I am guessing Joni will be a permanent resident.  As I was headed to bed last night, Jim and Joni were snuggling on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment