Thursday, September 20, 2018

Who needs a night off?



The 7th grade team has a ton of kids on it.  As a result, the coaches scheduled a couple of extra games.  This week, Quincy played in one of the extra games at Osage City.  She had a great game.  I think she had about 8 tackles, and a couple of times where she pushed the runner out of bounds.  It was hot, but I am so glad we went because she played so well!




We had our opening picnic for RE.  In the past, we have tried to have a closing picnic in the spring, and every single time the weather is terrible.  Switching it to an opening picnic was a pretty good success.  The girls had a great time!  I am excited for some of the things I have planned for my class this year.  I am saddened that my assistant for the past 5 or 6 years retired though.  I have no idea how I will function without her!

We have reached that time of the year where every single day has some thing going.  I can tell you that these little girls are missing Madison.  When she lived with us, her "thing" was staying home in the evenings.  The girls would often stay home with her rather than going to ball games, and they would cook dinner and bake amazing things.  I have heard more than once lately how much they NEED their Madison back!  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment