Tuesday, July 15, 2014

4 kids, 3 towns, 2 wins, 1 tourney week

Quincy (above) played in her first tournament game last night in Carbondale.  I went to the first couple of innings, and then left Madison in charge and ran Preston (below) to Harveyville to his first tournament game.   
Quincy's team did not have a good night, and as a result, they are now finished playing for this season.   Quincy did a good job, had a great coach, got to play with her BFF, and had a ton of fun this season!
A
Preston's team had a good night and they get to move on in their tournament.  Preston was the lead off batter and got their team going with a home run!   I did not get any photos because it just happened so fast!  
Preston also got to pitch a couple of innings.  He did a great job!  He has had a fun season as well!

Colin and Cameron (and coach Jim) played last night as well.   I did not get to see them play, as I have only figured out how to be in 2 places at once!  :). I did get a pretty good overview of the game in which I was told that Cameron had a 'sports reel highlight catch,' that Colin did a great job pitching, and that they both had great at bats.  They will move on as well, and if I was told correctly, they can't place any lower than 4th.  Not too shabby coach Jim!  

No comments:

Post a Comment