Monday, July 14, 2014

Sunday

Quincy's team had their final regular season game and group photos.  I am not sure if the photographer got any good shots of these goofy girls but I never did!  
Preston wanted a Mohawk.  I was sort of surprised because it has been a while since anyone has asked for one!  It used to be a summer standard haircut!  Preston had an eye doctor appointment this week.  Since Mallory didn't have to work that day, I got to spend some time with just Preston.   We had a fun little afternoon out and best of all, Preston has perfect vision!!
My friend is known for giving her daughter's hand me downs to Harper.  This makes it seems like Christmas!   Although the clothes were meant for Harper, Saige latched onto this leotard!   She rocked it out with her cowboy boots!  
Every morning since we moved, I have gotten out of bed to beautiful sunrises, but this one was completely amazing!  I feel extremely blessed to have witnessed  such beauty!  

No comments:

Post a Comment