Sunday, November 13, 2016

Weekend....where did you go?


It has been a very crazy weekend. One of the downfalls of weekends is that they are only 2 days long.
Quincy had a basketball game, but Jim took her and I didn't get any photos!




My friend Grace came down on Friday. She and I don't get to spend nearly enough time together, and what time we do have always goes by too fast! I am very blessed to count her among my friends. And as friends go, she is one who truly doesn't mind being put to work! She helped me make the cheesy potatoes and beans for the musical dinner. Her help was appreciated (and also crucial for me getting finished in time.). We did have some time to visit and I am hoping to make it to see her very soon! I meant to take a picture of us together because I figure the world really does need more Grace and Hope. I forgot. Luckily, Grace doesn't throw things away and unearthed this gem!




After 4 years of Brookside, this weekend Madison started a new job. She is now in the bakery department at Sprouts grocery store! She is excited about the change, but was sort of disappointed that she won't be getting to bake all sorts of confections, as they have a set bunch of stuff that she will be making every day.






We spent 3 days attending Cameron's musical performances. They were all really good and it was truly a fun show. Today, I even got to be one of the audience participants. That was exciting. ;)








We had Saige's birthday party this evening. This did nothing to calm the birthday countdown and super excitement she has had for the past month! She has been telling us for days exactly how we are to react to her special day!

















No comments:

Post a Comment