Thursday, November 3, 2016

The nothingness is scary

I got this photo from Saige's teacher.  She captioned it "the day after Halloween is tough."   It cracked me up because honestly, this week has been a rough one on everyone it seems.  
This week, I realized that it had been 3-4 years since I had a professional hair cut. As is common for my mind, once I had the idea in my head, I couldn't get it to leave.  Time is a real issue for getting in for an appointment and so, when I realized the barber across the street was just sitting, I walked on in.  I don't think women's hair is something he does often.  He gave me a good cut, but it wasn't exactly the cut I had in mind.  I thought about it all day, and then as I was laying in bed last night, I thought to myself "I have a hair license, I can fix it myself!"   And I got up out of bed and wacked around on my hair.  I am fairly pleased with our combined result!  It feels immensely better!  
Nobody except for Cameron had any (known) plans for this evening.  I was terrified that we had forgotten something because we are rarely home!  No phone calls or texts came in asking where we were!   I enjoyed cooking a nice dinner and hanging out with the kids. 
I also enjoyed hanging out with the girls.  They are back from the breeder.  Jim picked them up last night while we were at RE.  Totes was extremely happy to see us, and Curley already broke into the chicken pen!   Good to have them back!  
I am anxiously waiting for baby goat season!  

No comments:

Post a Comment