Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving




We had a nice, quiet Turkey Eating day here at our casa. I am so thankful for the many blessings in my life.


























The biggest blessing of all though, is having all of our kids home together this year. A year ago, we thought I had eye cancer. I spent last Thanksgiving in limbo of not really knowing what the prognosis was. I loved having my family around, but that weighed on my mind pretty heavily. This week, I had a follow up appointment and there was no change on the spot on my eye. They are fairly sure it is not cancer and let me go for a full year before I have to go back. I am just overwhelmed with gratitude for my life, my health and my family. I have a great life, great husband, great kids and I give thanks to God for his many blessings.



No comments:

Post a Comment