Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Monday night insanity 



Quincy had a game last night in Osawatomie.  If you regularly read this, and are getting tired of basketball photos of Quincy, rest easy friends, this is her last week of the season!  (I won't mention that Preston starts practice next week!).  Her team remains undefeated in league play, and they won pretty solidly last night.  They are pretty good.  Quincy played well, had a few points, and was amazing on defense.  She excels at steals, forcing turnovers, and assists!  I was fortunate to get to drive the bus and watch!  When I went out to warm up the bus, I found that I was blocked in, by a police officer.  What you cannot see from this photo is that not only did he block in the bus, but he is parked over the curb and blocking part of the sidewalk.  It made me a little grouchy, and a little tempted to pop the emergency brake a tiny bit....a temptation I did not follow.  Luckily, the car behind me moved so I was able to get out without any damage to the police car.  It frustrates me when people who are supposed to insure others follow the law, instead violate it.  Especially if the violation is done while on duty.  Oh well, such is life I guess.

Since I had bus driving responsibilities, that left Jim to attend a parent meeting for jr. high boy's basketball, and take the kids to the 4-H Christmas party.  I didn't hear much about the basketball meeting, but the lackeys told me a great deal about the party!  They had fun!  The meat wasn't very good, but the desserts that they made at their cooking meeting were delicious according to Saige!  The girls were thrilled with whatever gifts they lucked into, and they had a bunch of fun!  I am glad Jim was able to take them.

No comments:

Post a Comment