Friday, April 25, 2014

So much room for activities


One of the kids favorite movies is 'Step Brothers'. Yes I know it isn't appropriate for children.   One of the most quoted lines from the movie around our house is when they decide to make their own bunk beds so they can have so much room for activities.   This week my kids have said that quote a million times!   Especially since we have no living room furniture right now!   Hoping that will be fixed this afternoon!   Some have suggested we not unpack anything else to keep this open feel!   Sooner or later I figure they will miss their stuff!   

It has been a busy week besides trying to unpack.  We have had a plethora of appointments including one for Saige who has double ear infections.  I feel like I haven't had much time to do anything but run.  I hope next week will be slower!

No comments:

Post a Comment