Saturday, February 7, 2015

Goat proofing and other random things

Harper couldn't remember what color lifesaver she had in her mouth.  I told her green but she didn't believe me.  In my childhood, I would have spit it out and looked at it.  Now she wants photographic evidence!  
Saige was super excited because she got the "big paper" from the office calendar.   It's the little things in life.  
Colin had a wrestling dual at Silver Lake this week.  He had a match against a kid who is ranked 3rd in 3a.  He started out winning the match in points and it was so awesome. Unfortunately, he turned wrong and ended up getting pinned.  Still exciting even though it wasn't the outcome we like! 
Harper doesn't have preschool on Fridays this semester, so she goes to work with Saige and me.  This week, she was in extreme clean mode.  She vacuumed, wiped all my filing cabinets, dusted, and gathered up all the trash.  Now if only I could get her to help in her bedroom!  
We had an amazingly slow Saturday for us this time of year.  Only Quincy had a game.  After her game, we went to Tractor Supply.  It was a bit like taking Quincy straight into heaven as she stated numerous times she never needed to shop anywhere else!  We purchased supplies to attempt a near impossible feat of building an escape proof goat pen.  We have learned that barbed wire is nothing to them!  
Since Totes is due to have babies soon, and showing signs that it will be very soon, we need to contain her.  We made excellent progress today and only didn't finish because we ran out of staple nails. I can't wait to see if the pen will contain the crazy beasts!   I will probably still let them out on occasion though, because I will miss my welcome home party!  

1 comment:

  1. Can you send your crazy cleaner my way:-) I could use her too! SO fun keeping up with your kiddos and busy life!

    ReplyDelete