Monday, November 6, 2017

Other events 


Cameron went to a college visit to KSU on Friday and spent the night with Colin.  The boys both came home on Saturday, and Saige was exited to show them her loose tooth.  This lead to a plan of extracting the tooth.  I could be wrong, but I don't think it should have bled quite as much?  She was very excited to lose her tooth and even told Jim the tooth fairy "gave her actual, real money!"   Our little baby is growing up and looks like a big kid!  

Our whole house was a sad place after Madison left.  Harper and Saige were especially sad.  They had a little baking therapy with Mallory yesterday!   Madison is not the only baker in the family!  I will say that when lunch time rolled around and Harper asked "who is going to cook for us now?" I didn't know whether to feel sad or offended!  ;).  Kids!  



Apparently, not only have I been dismissed as a cook, but the on the hair cutting duties as well!  Guess I better find some new books to read!  

1 comment:

  1. I loved catching up on your family today! It has been far too long since I got the chance to read what all you are up too! These kids keep us busy don't they! One of these days, we are going to catch up and have a cup of coffee or something together!

    ReplyDelete