Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Birthdays....



Sunday was my birthday.  As birthdays go, this one was pretty good.  I got to see 8/10 of the kids I love, and  I talked to the other 2 on the phone.  I was happy to see Cameron, who I hadn't seen for a few weeks!  Colin and Spencer came by.  Colin tried to give me a baby shirt that said "I love grandma" on it, as a prank.  Luckily, Spencer is a good girl and wouldn't play along with his ridiculousness.
In my entire (looong) life, I don't think it has ever snowed on my birthday.  It did this year.  I am nowhere near ready for winter.  Not even close!  But we made the most of it.  Mallory made me chili and cinnamon rolls, and I accomplished getting all of the laundry done!  I do love some time at home!

I am a very blessed human!
Now we just need the rest of this week to fly by so we can leave on vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment