Saturday, October 27, 2018

Derby boys 


Colin (in the black car with green 13 above) and Gavin (in the black A55 car below) were both in a demolition derby today.  I was so excited to go watch them.  There was a little nervousness when the heat before Colin’s had a door hit and a guy got hurt.  Luckily, I hear he is just badly bruised and had a concussion.      Colin was here bright and early this morning to finish his car up.   He has done a lot of work and the girls were tickled that he let them write their names on it.
Colin’s transmission blew out after he had a couple of good hits.  I know it wasn’t how he planned it....but I do think he had fun!

Gavin had a great run, and actually drove his car out of the arena but was knocked on the barrier and high centered so he didn’t finish the heat.  I am tickled to see the boys doing stuff together!  Redneck cousin fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment