Monday, October 29, 2018

Some randomness 


This weekend, Cameron was a groomsman in his friend’s wedding.  There was a little problem and the minister failed to show up.  Luckily, Cameron is an ordained minister so he jumped in and performed the ceremony.  For some reason that cracks me up.  He called and said “I just knew that online ordination would come in handy!”    I am glad he got the chance to practice since he is supposed to marry Madison and Andrew!  

Last week, of course our kids were not at school.  It was spirit week though, and one of the days was dress as your favorite teacher or dress as your favorite student day.  Mr. Hug decided to dress up as Preston.  Since Preston wasn’t there, they sent me a photo!  He looks just like him doesn’t he?

We were gone for 1 week.  I cannot get over how much the leaves changed in that week.  Everything went straight to fall.  Luckily, I love fall, and am happy to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment