Weekend is here - thankful that it finally showed up! I have projects that need more attention than I had time for this week. A friend gave me a couple bushels of apples. Today I used half and made 13 quarts of apple sauce, 5 quarts and 5 pints of apple butter. Tomorrow - we will finish and then start in on jalapeños.
Free slushes on Friday at Casey’s is a favorite for summer.
Today the township purchased a new location. With the property is an old Co-op tire shop and a newer Morton building. We have enough space here to be able to park all of the equipment indoors, including the grader with the snow plow on it. When we get everything situated, it is going to be an amazing change for us. Next up- Hope puts her decorating skills to the rest in a couple of bathroom/office spaces.






No comments:
Post a Comment