Monday, April 20, 2009

First time ever!

For a few years now, I have been following some of my friends blogs, and have been saying 'when I have the time..." Today I decided that there is no more putting this off! I am a terrible scrapbooker, and I am not really any good about writing things down. That being said, I am hoping to use this as an online journal, a place to write down things that my family is doing, ways to keep up with family and friends, and a place to utilize the photos that I take and never do anything with. I am new to blogging, so I hope you will stick with me as I figure out how to use this new tool! Keep your fingers crossed that I can keep this updated, then maybe someday I can just print it all out for my kids or something! At least that way when they find their baby books still shrink-wrapped in the original boxes they can look at this and say 'well mom tried...'



This weekend, we visited some friends pig farm and purchased our summer 4-H project hogs. The kids enjoyed picking out some babies, and looking over all of the possible selections. Baby pigs, I have to admit are pretty darn cute! Here are some photos, although our 4 are in these photos, I can't tell you which ones we picked out for sure...I will post some photos of our hogs after they get delivered later this week!

1 comment:

  1. Hope - I am adding a comment just to see how this works! I think you should print as you go just in case after so much time they take off old pages. Just a thought! Great first entry! You are so funny! Grace

    ReplyDelete