Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Preston's playing t-ball

After 4 1/2 years of watching the big kids play baseball, and esentially growing up at the ballpark, in the gym, on the court, and beside the pigshow arenas, Preston is finally getting to participate. He is on a t-ball team. Tomorrow's mission: NAME THE TEAM! I can only imagine what this will be like- trying to get 3 and 4 year olds to vote on a team name! The coach is a very patient woman, and she is also very creative, so I am sure it will be fine. I will update on what name they pick, and take some photos at his practice. He is so proud! We found an old glove in the garage, he thinks it is new...poor boy - always with the hand-me-downs!

This year is a little bit wild with 5 kids playing on 4 different teams. We are excited to start summer though! This part of the school year seems to drag on forever. I am definitely excited about some warmer weather!

We have also started the paper work for Cameron to attend Lawrence Virtual School next year. He is really excited, and so am I! I am looking forward to trying my hand at homeschool, but I am also feeling much better about it since we will have a learning coach and some backup from the school. We have made this decision in an effort to not have our kids spread out all over the county. The other 3 kids will be attending classes in Carbondale. Cameron, if we didn't homeschool would be attending school in Scranton. We have decided that it is unacceptable for our family to have them spread out everywhere. I am going to give this a try for a year and see how it goes!

I will post some photos of Preston's ball team tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to be able to keep up with your family this way! One of these days when we are back your way, we need to get together!
    Blessings,
    Gayly

    ReplyDelete