Monday, June 20, 2011

What's been going on around here?



Well, summer is kicking me in the pants! In a good way! We have been incredibly busy having fun. Trying to enjoy the warm weather, and having the kids home!
Good news - we found Harper's glasses - in a cooler in the garage - we have no idea how/when they got put there!

The bad news - we did not find them before I ordered her a new pair!


Madison had her wisdom teeth taken out last Friday. She did great and has healed pretty well. She even started eating solid food again today! Not that she was complaining about a diet rich in ice cream, jello and pudding, but it was time to move on!


Tonight we drove to Carbondale for Cameron's ball game only to have it cancelled due to severe weather....luckily Carbondale is not far! The weather has been a bit on the wild side for quite a few days!


During the school year, I rarely drive anywhere except around town. During the summer, I seem to never stay in Overbrook! Mostly because I have scheduled the kids all their eye exams, dental exams, sports physicals, and a plethora of other appointments trying to avoid taking them out of school. Add that to daily trips to see some pigs and nightly trips to ball parks and we just spend a lot more time in the car! Which brings me to my point. Kids in the car sure come up with a lot of questions! I think its fun to have these moments with them! OH and Jim came so close to hitting a deer tonight that I saw right up her nostrils! It was truly a miracle that we didn't do damage to the van!

No comments:

Post a Comment