Tuesday, January 24, 2012

8th Grade Basketball



Mallory went with me last night to watch Colin's basketball team play. She is pretty good at catching action shots! Colin (#21) shot the ball a lot - and she got a great shot of him! His team did not win. I am amused by the way Colin plays basketball - he is pretty rough! Usually he gets a lot of fouls! Last night, his game was pretty close and time was running out - I hear the coach yell "Foul Someone" and I see my son run over to the kid with the ball, smack him in the head and shove him out of bounds! Good thing they don't call flagrant fouls in Jr. High! I asked him why he chose to foul like that and his response was "what other kind of foul is there?" Maybe he better stay on the mats!?!

1 comment:

  1. Cindy was looking for you at the game until she realized the 8th grade was playing somewhere else!

    ReplyDelete