Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hair, Clothing Choices and a 6th Grade Concert

I spent 2 days trying to capture the hilarious hair of Saige. When she swings, it blows in the wind, and when I uncover her from being outside all covered in blankets, she gets static and it stands on end. It totally cracks me up. Anyhow, after 2 days, I have decided that I am either just not a good enough photographer, or I need a better camera. (Jim- if you are reading this, please don't panic).
This photo sort of shows the hair thing....but of course I had 'help' from Harper - she does LOVE to help me. We are currently in the 'naked Barbie' phase of Harper's childhood.


And as much as I try to be a fun mom, I am not sure Saige was all that happy with my efforts! Maybe she doesn't want her crazy hair documented!!


In addition to naked Barbies, Harper loves to make laundry for me. She insists on changing clothes if she gets any spot of anything on her outfit. If it gets a spot of dirt, sometimes we can convince her its ok by wiping it off, but if it is wet, well forget it....she IS getting a new outfit -period.

She also likes to have her photo taken, and yesterday in the middle of my trying to capture the crazy hair, Harper said "taka picture of Harper's hat." Who could resist her?




Notice that in this photo she is wearing different clothes? Wet happened! She picked out the shorts herself - they belong to Colin. She is so inventive that she put the drawstring around her neck to hold them up! She only got a little upset when I wouldn't let her wear the shorts to go pick up the kids from school!



Last night was the 6th grade "Music Extravaganza." Cam is the one in the back row scratching his head. He kind of cracked us up because he didn't seem to know too many of the words to the songs that they were singing!


He does, however, know how to play the trombone! His band sounded pretty awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment