Saturday, January 7, 2012

More Firsts

It is the first January I ever remember the kids being able to play outside in short sleeved shirts.....no jackets needed when it is 70 degrees. It makes me worried about what February will bring!


Cameron played in his first basketball game for this season today. His team did not win, but Cam scored half their points and I was told had an awesome game! I did not get to go,


because I was home with Saige, who has her first ear infection, and upper respiratory infection. She is a sick little girl! I feel so bad because I knew she was not feeling good, but she has been so good and was happy on Thursday, so I didn't take her in to see our favorite pediatrician. Friday, when I finally decided she did need to go, she was very sick. She is now on antibiotics, pain medication and breathing treatments with instructions to head to the hospital if she gets any worse at all. Of course, it is NOT the first time our kids have gotten sick in time for the weekend! Keeping fingers and toes crossed that we won't have to go visit our friends at St. Francis ER!

No comments:

Post a Comment