Thursday, April 4, 2013

And it begins...

 Colin played in his first high school baseball game on Tuesday night.  It was ridiculously cold, and we nearly all froze to death, but we had a fun time watching him and sipping hot chocolate!
 He played right field, and did a great job at bat.
 His team lost the first game and won the second in the double header.  The freshmen didn't get a lot of playing time in the first game....seems to me, in my unbiased opinion, that they did better when the freshmen were in the game!!  :)

I am not baseball's greatest fan (a sadness Jim can't really overcome) but I do love to go watch if my kids are playing.  However, if we are going to sit at the ballpark, it is supposed to be hot!  I keep reminding myself that summer is coming, but it would seem that mother nature is bi-polar and can't make up her mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment