Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Funday

 Mallory ran a few errands, and when she came back, she noticed this was taped over our 4-H yard sign.  She and I got a pretty good laugh at Quincy and Harper's idea of a "fundraiser"  there was plastic bowl under the arrow.  The sign says "please put money in" except Quincy hasn't mastered the finer art of spelling yet!  We noticed that nobody had stopped to give them any money either!  :)
 Sometimes it is nice to have a day to just 'be' which is exactly what we did today.  The big girls had to work, but the other kids and Jim and I were home.  We had a nice day of getting caught up and I actually am proud that the laundry was completely done for a moment.
 Apparently when you are busy doing laundry, children don't get their faces wiped though.  I want it on record that they went to mass clean this morning!!  :)


 Cam drug out the grill and cooked up a nice dinner.  We had chicken and  polish sausage after Mallory and Madison got home.  It was very good.  Cam got the grilling done just in the nick of time before it started to rain!
 Saige's hair.  It has issues.  For one thing, there is a ton of it.  And she loves to have you fix it, but she will not leave the pony tails in.  The more times you fix it, the crazier it gets.  She has mastered the messy look!
 Jim, Colin and Cameron did sneak in a fishing trip to our pond today.  They had a great day and caught a lot.    I say sneak in a trip, because Quincy always wants to go and they were also doing a little bit of work.  Jim didn't want her to get hurt while they were sawing stuff up.  She can go next time.  She definitely has the fishing bug right now!

In looking at this yard, I am convinced that more space is necessary!  We are still waiting on the bank to approve our auction bid.  I was told on Friday that it sometimes takes up to 14 days.  I am not clear on if that is calendar or business days.  I know it is not in my hands, but I am just not a good waiter!  I am sure we will hear something soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment