Friday, July 12, 2013

Downhill slide

 It is the end of regular season baseball and softball this week.  My friend took these great photos of Quincy at her last game before the tournament.  She is on a good team, with a bunch of great coaches.  She has had a ton of fun this summer! 
 I couldn't help but notice the tongue!
I love watching ball, and this year has been excellent because we have been less busy, so I have been able to enjoy the games more.  I would by lying however, if I didn't say I am always happy to see the season ending.  I have grand delusions about free time in the evenings, basking away at the city pool, gardening, hanging out as a family over a nice home cooked meal.  I will be smacked in the head with reality in a couple days.  Just let me bask in my fantasy for a few minutes!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment