Saturday, September 28, 2013

Alumni Band Night (aka more Homecoming)

 Last night at Homecoming, the band held its first annual "Alumni Band Night" where they asked all the former band members to come back and take the field during halftime.  They could play with the band if they wanted to, or they could just stand with the band members while they played the fight song.  Grandma Nancy was in the band about 40 some years ago, and she did stand with the girls even though she refused to break out her sax!  It was still pretty cool to have her there!  (It may have helped that they gave them all a free shirt!)






Cam tried to be the most spirit filled SFT fan.  I sure didn't see anyone else who went to this much trouble.  If there was an award, I would have voted for him.  :)

1 comment:

  1. ouch. You didn't have to mention how long it's been since I played the saxophone.. did ya? (and I would do anything for my girls... Hope they know that!) (love, Grandma)

    ReplyDelete