Friday, September 13, 2013

Thoughts from Friday

 Best Friends!

 Someone found Colin's lost goggles!

 The kitten is really growing.  We have had a couple of potty issues, but overall, he is a good kitty.  Well, except for when he was climbing on our bed and when I went to push him off, I got a monster cramp in my leg.  I didn't think he was a good kitty then!  Poor Adolf just sat there staring at me!
 Quincy has a loose tooth.  It is driving her (and me) crazy.  I wish she would stop wiggling it!  Hands in the mouth all the time!
 A couple of weeks ago, I was completely freaking out because I saw some squirrels eating my green tomatoes.  I was so worried they were going to destroy my 'crop.'  After making 37 pints of salsa, and today making 8 pints plus 2 quarts of spaghetti sauce, I am begging the squirrels to put me out of my tomato misery!  We are having spaghetti for dinner....the kids will be thrilled!  On the up side, my house smells wonderful - almost like a 5 star Italian restaurant!

No comments:

Post a Comment