Friday, June 6, 2014

Pool time



The house came with a pool.  I was on the fence as to if we should keep it or get rid of it.   For one thing having 2 kids who can't swim made me nervous.  And then there is that whole who the heck knows how to run the filtration system and chemicals?   Luckily for me, Jim has worked for the city long enough he has learned a lot of everything!   He knew exactly how to run the filtration system and together with the help of the internet, we are slowly learning how to manage the chemicals.   We don't have the water quite where it should be, but compared to where we started it is gloriously blue!  I had a hard time saying ok to scrapping it when our old neighbor, Bev, who we all love, gave Mallory and Madison all the  chemicals as a graduation gift!   At this point, I am happy that I was persuaded into giving it a try!   I will let you know later in the summer if my enthusiasm stays high!

No comments:

Post a Comment