Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Monkey brains

We have a few hedge trees in the yard.  When I say a few, I actually mean a lot.  Jim told the kids hedge balls are monkey brains.  Today we tried to work on cleaning the monkey brains out of the yard.  I know they will eventually rot and disappear, but for now they are a walking hazard!  
Plus I had willing helpers!  
I hear that placing them in your basement works for repelling spiders and other bugs.  Yes, I did try it.  I will let you know if it actually works!  
One of the helpers wasn't  as helpful as he could be!  

1 comment:

  1. I have heard the same thing about hedge balls and spiders- can't wait to hear if it works!
    A few weeks ago we were home visiting family during the world series and the kids were practicing their pitches with them to get them out of the yard area and over the fence:)

    ReplyDelete