Wednesday, March 4, 2015

New ride

Jim and I (mostly I) have been looking for a new vehicle for a couple of months now.  My old van was not running well and I was at a place where I didn't trust it to go very far anymore.  Not to mention the smell of burning oil was nauseating.  Shopping for cars is definitely NOT my favorite adult activity!  As a matter of fact, 21 or so years ago I swore off car lots altogether.  Sometimes we have to rethink our positions.  
Last night, we finally mutually agreed to go look at this Kia Sedona one more time.  I was surprised when Jim said yes! We even got to bang the giant gong and got a free jar of pickles (it was a pickle of a sale this month!). I hope all the gonging and pickle eating pays off!  
I love it so far....so nice to drive a car that you can run the heat below 30 miles per hour!  The goats love it too!  I do not know why they love licking vehicles?  


No comments:

Post a Comment