Sunday, November 8, 2015

Catch up from this week.

Colin is rarely home, between school, football, and working weekends, seeing him for very long at a time is rare.  He did make time one evening to play tattoo parlor with Saige though.  His art skills could use work.  Saige thinks he is hilarious and she loves to torment him.  The feeling is mutual.  
Last Friday, the kids had the day off of school.  Cameron and his FBLA officers had a chance to meet with the governor....something to do with free enterprise day.  Cameron stopped by my office afterward to tell me that he and Mr. Brownnack are now great friends.  He said he even felt comfortable enough to ask since they are now buds if he saw him on the street could he call him "Sammy B?"   Cameron said the governor got a strange look and said that by far was not the worst thing he had ever been called.   
Colin and Cameron were in a dodge ball tournament at school this week.  Cameron's team was the Lumberjacks.  I had to tell him no chainsaws at school.  
Lexia is the reading program the school curriculum people adopted for this year.  We had a call that Preston had completed the program for 5th grade.  I think he will move on to 6th grade reading now and his teacher is having him tested for the gifted program.  I was not aware that he would be getting a shirt for his efforts.  
Mallory and Saige did a little vegetable painting.  
Quincy had to go to the principal this week.  This time it was a positive office referral for being extremely helpful though.  We don't mind those kinds of emails! 
The football moms had a taco feed for the boys this week.  I have to say that I enjoy these dinners and the boys are well behaved and appreciate the efforts.  I love their team unity and the long term friendships they have formed. 

1 comment:

  1. your older boys CRACK ME up! I love the lumberjack costume and I must admit that in all the craziness at my house... we have NEVER played Tattoo palor:) What a Hoot!

    Hope you'll have a great game this week! We lost Saturday:(

    ReplyDelete