Monday, August 20, 2018

Day 1



These kids were up early, before the sun and ready to run!  It is the first day of school.  One of them was way more excited than the others!



Preston is in 8th grade, Quincy is in 7th grade, Harper is in 3rd grade with Ms. Dawson, and Saige is in 1st grade with Mrs. Kraus.  This is Mallory's first year as a teacher, and she is teaching 2nd grade!  It is amazing that she will be in the building with Harper and Saige!  I am so excited for all of them!



Today is also Cameron's first day of class at KSU.  I asked for a 1st day photo....he never disappoints his momma!  :)


It is also my first day back driving the yellow screamer.  I am happy that on this first day, everything went well and I made it in on time.  (Last year's first day I got stuck in the mud and picked up zero kids).  I don't know how happy any of the kids were to see me, but I was certainly happy to see them!  I always think the first day is fun!
I hope everyone has a great year!  We are mightily blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment