Saturday, August 18, 2018

Last day of the pool 


In the summer, our lives revolve largely around pool time.  The kids love to swim!  Today was the day we all dread. The closing day. I won a pool pass this summer.  I am proud to say we definitely put it to good use.  I am pretty sure these kids would swim even if it was icy.  They wanted some last day pictures.  I am always happy to take pictures!

Last day calls for drum sticks!  I told the girls on our way home I sure did enjoy hanging out with them this summer.  And I legitimately meant it.  There is just something about summer that makes me incredibly happy.

This evening, we drove over and picked up my bus.  I guess there’s no turning back now!  Blitz loves riding in the car!  She went along to make sure the bus was up to her high standards!  It’s going to be a fun school year!  Change is always hard.  Getting on a schedule is probably needed, but not necessarily wanted.  Considering the free for all we have had this summer, I am guessing the more restrictive environment is going to be tiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment