Sunday, August 5, 2018

Weekends go by so fast.....




We had the kind of weekend where you don’t have a lot going on, but you have a lot coming up, so you spend time trying to prepare.  The kid’s fair is this week.  I tried to make lists, get shopping done, prepare to make dinners in the cooler and the crockpot, and finish getting projects ready.  We did accomplish a lot, but not nearly enough to say we are ready to go!  Not enough to not have a slight edge of panic in my mind.  My rational mind knows whatever will be, will be and worrying doesn’t help.  Unfortunately the Father just didn’t cut me from that cloth.  ;)
Spencer spent the weekend with us.  Honestly, she fits in here rather comfortably and we enjoy having her around.  A certain little 6 year old thinks Spencer was here just to visit her.  Colin is the side dish. Today Colin and Spencer were going to take some pictures together.  I thought Cameron went along to be their photographer, but what I got shown was a bunch of goofy pictures of him and Colin!
EditLuckily, I snagged some off Facebook.  Of course Cameron being the photo bomber did make me crack up.  
Who is your bff?  Saige will say Spencer!  Thank goodness Spencer is a patient and kind soul.

The fairgrounds are now clean, set up and ready to go.  I hope to be able to say the same of our house and projects by this time tomorrow!
Of course, a re-do on the weekend would be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment