Thursday, November 8, 2018

First snow 


I have 2 hours between when I get off work and when I have to leave again go run the afternoon bus route.  I used to think when I got all the kids in school I would be lonely.  I am not lonely.  I have 2 shadows.  They help me prep dinners, they oversee my laundry folding, they make me laugh and yes, I talk all of the world’s problems out with them.

The weather people had been predicting snow for today. I’ll admit I doubted it would happen. I just figured it was too soon.  It feels too soon!  It is still fall!    Snow.  It fell all afternoon long.  I am the type of person who really prefers my precipitation in a liquid form.  If it has to snow, I prefer for it to do so on a day I can stay home!  The roads were not bad, and I have to admit the sticky wet snow was pretty.  In a wet bucket of suck kind of way!  
Cameron feels the same way apparently as I do!

Saige’s class went to the nursing home and presented posters they made to the Veterans.   She was very excited about this project!

Harper and Saige has their annual physicals this week also.  Harper grew 4 inches taller and Saige grew 2!   My babies are definitely growing up!  Neither one of them liked the gowns....they thought they were ugly!

Ollie and Boomer.  They have the weirdest relationship ever.  When Boomer was a kitten, Ollie carried her around in his mouth all the time.  She was always wet.  Now they have to be together, and they groom each other.  I really think Ollie thinks she is his baby!   At least it’s a loving relationship right?

No comments:

Post a Comment