Monday, November 5, 2018

Relaxing Weekend

We had a relaxing weekend at home.  My favorite!  We actually got a lot of stuff done, but at a relaxing pace and with no real deadlines or places to run off to.  I enjoyed it!  
Preston took this picture of Jim and I at the Grand Canyon.  I really like it!  We don't seem to take the time to take photos together very often!  

A friend of ours had to get rid of a couple of goats.  We decided to keep this beautiful black doe, and we sold a wether for him.  The kids are calling this doe "Jill."  I think I love her.  She has a sweet personality, and she is just gorgeous!  The kids are always excited to add to the family!

We smoked some chickens yesterday.  I get such a kick out of this dog.  He actually has amazingly good manners and is about the most gentle dog with kids besides Blitz that I have ever seen.  That does not mean he doesn't enjoy some smoked chicken, or that he is above begging for it!  :)  He has really gotten big.  I love these dogs of ours.  I don't see us ever owning a different breed....such good dogs.

Hallmark Channel has started running Christmas movies.  Mallory has corrupted her little sisters.  I am glad they are enjoying the season, but for me it seems just a little (a lot!) early!

No comments:

Post a Comment