Friday, September 18, 2009

Am I ready for the weekend?

Quick! Someone call Drew Carey and tell him I found Mimi!!

This weekend is shaping up to be a maniac festival! The kids 4-H club is walking in the Relay for Life, Colin has football practice, there is a parent meeting for those whose kids will be making their confirmation at church this year, I have to do the ordering of the prizes for the school carnival (which is complicated by the fact that we are now 3 schools together so I have no idea how many kids to expect). I have a baby gift for a friend's baby which is now a month old but we have been sick and so I have been reluctant to go see the baby! I need to make sure to deliver that before the baby outgrows it! My house is a disaster, my laundry has been washed and dried but not folded for days on end, and I have been given lots of produce that I need to finish canning and freezing, and my grandma's tree is covered in the most amazing apples which she is begging people to come pick before they go bad. Thinking of it all kind of makes me want to crawl in bed, pull the covers up over my head and take a nap!



The good news? I have help! Thank God for his wisdom in sending me 2 lovely assistants (aka Mallory and Madison) and one awesome husband who has graciously agreed to spend the night at the Relay for Life with the bigger kids so I can come home and get a decent night's sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment