Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sickos

I'm not blaming this...
but this kid

and this kid
have been sick all week. Fevers - nothing else. Weird little virus, which is causing misery in our household.
The older kids don't seem to have it, Jim seems to be ok (except for his back is bothering him) and I have never kicked that stubborn cough that I have had for the whole month of August, but Preston and Quincy are not well. I feel bad for them. They just seem to be interested in sleeping on the couch, watching a little Dora, and drinking some water. It is so sad! Of course, we have been giving them some ibuprofen, and that seems to perk them up for a couple hours, and then it is right back to fever time when the medicine wears off. I guess there is a lot of this stuff going around...but I feel that it is much too early for cold and flu season to be starting!



No comments:

Post a Comment