Saturday, November 5, 2011

First Tournament/First Place



Colin wrestled in his first jr. high season tournament in Emporia today. He had a great day! He had 2 pins and a tech fault to take first place! I admit that I missed Mallory and/or Madison who are always willing to go sit on the floor and take photos for me. Taking photos from the bleachers just doesn't work well....but since I tend to get a little excited, it is best if I stay in the bleachers!


I enjoyed watching Colin and his team, and they took over all first place as a team too!

I did also appreciate that Mallory and Madison babysat today so we didn't have to take the little ones, it was sort of a long day!


Now that it is November, the countdown has started to meeting our new baby. I am more than anxious to see her little face!

No comments:

Post a Comment