Friday, April 13, 2012

And more stuff

Cameron had a spring band concert this week. The 6th grade band sounded really good, and they sure have come a long way in the past almost 2 years! I am, as always, impressed with the band director! Cam loves playing trombone too, so that is a real bonus!
Cam has been busy feeding his new bees. They eat sugar water at an amazing rate! Luckily, I have saved up my reward points at the grocery store and sugar is free!! :)

Grandma got some baby chickens. Harper likes them, but Quincy is enamored. She keeps asking when we are going to move to the country so she can have chickens! I wonder if she will still think they are awesome when they are bigger? She wants to be a farm girl!!



The realtor does seem to be promoting our house pretty well, and we have another showing on Monday. I am keeping my fingers crossed! I don't know about full blown farming, but I would like to have some farm fresh eggs!


We are on the brink of a fairly relaxed weekend. I always get paranoid when I don't see much on the calendar -- what did I forget to write down? I am sure that something will come up!

1 comment:

  1. she forgets to mention all the way home i was pulling stingers from my suit!

    ReplyDelete