Sunday, April 29, 2012

Week of fun

 When I say fun, I use the term loosely!  We ran like crazy people, held a last fundraiser for the girl's CWF trip (last because all their money has to be in on Tuesday), started more projects than I can even count, and did it all with smiles on our faces....well except for when Aunt Amy tried to hold Saige!
 Harper got new glasses this week, grandma took this very cute photo - I had to post it because I think it is funny. 
 Saige has yet another cold.  She hasn't let it stop her from getting teeth, learning to blow spit bubbles, and learning some other new looks!
 The last fundraiser was a softball tournament.  I am very proud of our family taking on this project alone, and having it be very successful.  Mallory, Cam, Colin and Jim did some umpiring, Madison and I ran the concession stand, Madison at one point played as a sub on one of the teams, Colin helped drag fields, and retrieve home run balls from over the fence, Cam helped with the little ones, and Preston ran the score board.  I was extremely pleased with how it worked out!
 Which gives me great hope for the future....because Colin is submitting an application to go on the 2014 CWF trip, so knowing the finer art of fundraising is going to be an ongoing theme of our lives!!
Harper's new glasses came on Thursday.  We picked them up and came home, she had them for 2 whole hours before she had them this smudged up!  At least smudges wipe off, her old pair was scratched beyond belief!

The countdown  is officially on.....12 more days of school (10 for Colin).  The kids are excited about summer activities and although it sounds weird, I am too!  Life is easier without a morning routine (at least thats how I remember it!).

No comments:

Post a Comment