Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Sunday

We had a wonderful Easter! It was easy, and laid back, and the kids were happy, and it was just an all around nice day!
I tried to take photos of the kids when they were somewhat cleaned up for the day! Most of them were compliant.

Colin and Mallory were acolytes at mass, for Mallory, this means that you get up and get ready, and comb your hair. For Colin, it means - 'hey I am going to have to wear a robe thingy, no need to get up or get dressed up, nobody will see what I am wearing anyhow.' He got up, ate some of the candy the Easter Bunny left, and promptly went back to sleep until I dragged him up by his eyeballs and forced him in the van!


Preston had a rough weekend with his asthma, but seems better now.



Yes, the Easter Bunny left Cam a whoopie cushion. Yes, the Easter Bunny is now on my list!


Quincy is so not a morning person!


But happy little Saige is!





After church, we had lunch and an Easter Egg hunt with cousins at grandma's. The kids got way too much candy!




Like I said, it was a really great Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment