Saturday, April 7, 2012

Getting Ready for Easter

I was getting ready for Quincy's Easter party at school when I found Saige looking kind of surprised. She apparently was having technical difficulties with her teether!
Harper was again so excited to be going to school! The kids in both Preston and Quincy's classes ate the scary Easter Bunny cakes without any complaints! Quincy told me it was sooooo good!


The kindergarten Easter party was another reminder to me that I love my job!


This afternoon we dyed Easter eggs. The kids were super quick and didn't really make too much of a mess! Preston's asthma is bothering him. I hope he feels better tomorrow! Breathing treatments have been an ongoing theme of the day, and I notice how tired he looks in this picture!

Harper was so excited, but really had no idea why. She did not really care for the eating the eggs once we were done!








No worries either, this shade of purple matches her Easter dress!





Almost all of the eggs were consumed today, I should probably warn whomever decides to sit behind this kid during mass tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment