Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Important

It is very important to understand proper attire for roller blading after bath time!

Other important things I forgot to mention on here - we are very proud of Mallory for being inducted into National Honor Society last week.  Although Jim tried to take some photos when he went to her ceremony, somehow they did not turn out.  Madison was invited to join as well, but for some reason neglected to turn in the paperwork in time.  
We are also proud of Mallory and Madison for being selected as mentors to the incoming freshmen for next year.  Neither girl will be a mentor to Colin, and for that we are thankful!

Speaking of Colin, the school called to tell me that he has racked up a lunch bill and if it is not paid, he will not graduate.  Bracing myself, I asked how much do we owe?    Answer = $5.50.  Seriously?   I guess I should feel relief?!?  And this ladies and gentlemen, is why I am anxiously awaiting summer break!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes that is right! Us lunch ladies are mean about getting our money owned to us - even if it is only $5.50!

    ReplyDelete