Sunday, May 6, 2012

My babies.....

 are growing up!  Colin went to his 8th grade graduation dance last night.  I still don't know why it was before graduation, but he did have a good time!  He says he is completely ready for high school! I have noticed all the sudden he is taller than me (which isn't hard) and taller than his sisters too!  Colin is the kid who thinks everything is funny.....sometimes he makes me laugh until my eyes water -- which is awesome unless I am driving!

 Miss Saigie-poo is growing up too.  She has battled an ear infection this week, but seems to be feeling a little bit better now.  Even when she is not feeling good, she seems to be pretty happy.....at least during the day.  I did take her to the doctor after several nights of her just not sleeping (even after I put her in our bed ).  She is a good little girlie - although I am not sure that the people in front of us in church were very happy this morning with her new found ability to growl.  Their daughters got in trouble for laughing at her several times!! 

Jim bought this shirt for Harper (a band shirt from one of his favorites) but by the time it was delivered Harper was too big for it!  I am happy that Saige can wear it!  She actually looks very pretty in blue, but kept trying to lick the letters!

Compared to last weekend, this one has been fairly laid back and relaxed.  Colin finished his Confirmation classes this morning.  We still do not have a date for his Confirmation though....probably in the fall I guess.  He was excited to be finished with his classes, he still has to do some community service hours, but I think that will be fairly easy!  We have had a few meetings and ball practices, but that is just routine around here!  I am happy to have a little down time!

No comments:

Post a Comment