Thursday, May 3, 2012

 Mallory and Madison's concert band had their year end performance last night.  I really enjoyed the bands!  I especially love the jazz band, but can't seem to convince the girls that going to school early in the morning to rehearse is a good idea!  The concert band was wonderful too though!  The director is doing a great job of building up an awesome program, and I am very proud of all the kids!

It was senior night, so after honoring all the musical seniors, the concert (which included the choirs as well) took quite a long time.  Harper and Quincy did a pretty good job of sitting still, and Harper looked especially fabulous in her new dress (she put her shoes on herself - she insisted they are NOT on the wrong feet)!

We have had several enlightening moments lately - ones that let me know clearly that I have a lot to learn.  Harper wanted to watch tv.  What do you want to watch?  "I want to watch the DA DA DA show."  I said do you mean Dora?  "NO I hate DORA!"  I still have no idea what show she would like to see!
And Quincy informed me that she knows we are not poor.  I said well how do you know that?  She informed me it is because I have never had to shoot wild animals for dinner.  

I sent the money for Colin's bill to school today...now we just have to wait to see if he passes his classes to know if graduation is going to happen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment