Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ready or not, fair is near

 We are ready to go I think!  We have spent an amazing amount of time in the kitchen....some of us cooking, others eating! 
 We have taken random photos for project posters. 
 We have not figured out yet how to make it 50 degrees cooler, or provoke rain, but I am sure we will survive!  Pigs are ready to be sold and we are all ready to see them go!  Well, maybe not all of us, but some of us are definitely ready!
 We also enrolled the kids back in school today.  I was actually sad about it.  Not for the reason that I saw the other moms crying over.....the huge check.  I am sad because we have only recently reclaimed summer break, and I am not ready to give it up yet!  We do have a couple more weeks before it I have to totally come out of denial though! 
Saige has started pulling up!  She usually ends up face planting into the floor, but it hasn't stopped her from trying it again the next time she can grab ahold of something!  She is growing up way too fast!  They school would not let me enroll her however!

No comments:

Post a Comment