Thursday, November 8, 2012

 Cam came home and informed me he had a choir concert the other night.  I did not have this on the master calendar, so i pulled out the school calendar, where it was listed as an 8th grade concert.  I asked him about that, and was told 'because I have such a mature singing voice mom!'  The 8th grade choir, plus a couple of 7th grade boys did sound pretty good!  I am unclear on if I have to attend a 7th grade concert or not.


Truly her father's daughter, this kid can sleep anywhere!!  We have been enjoying a little down time between activities.  It is high school buffer week, so Colin has been home after school.  Cam won't start basketball for a couple more weeks, soccer season is over, and momma is basking in the glory of being home in the evening.  The glory won't last long I am sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment