Friday, November 16, 2012

The long week

 It has been a very long week here at our casa.  Jim was in Wichita all week for city clerk training.   I do not know what they do at city clerk training, but  I know what we did here!  Overbrook Parks and Rec had a soccer banquet.   The kids all got pizza and their medals.  Quincy was excited to go, but was a little upset with me because she didn't wear her soccer shirt....I never knew they were supposed to!  I guess I lost my psychic ability somewhere! 


 Her anger was short lived, and she was excited about her first place medal! 

Colin started wrestling practices this week.  I do not know for sure what goes on at wrestling practice, but I do know that my grocery budget is going to need to increase if he comes home every night like he has this week!!
 Harper has decided that she is a cat.  She asks me millions of questions such as: do cats talk?  do cats eat birds?  do cats sit on the couch?  can cats walk on 2 legs?  Unfortunately, the walking question was at the grocery store and I forgot she IS a cat, so when I said no they walk on 4 legs, this instantly meant she had to drop down and crawl!  Luckily, our grocery store  knows how very much money we  spend  in there and the ladies  laughed at her....and then told her cats have to wait outside!
 Saige had her 1 year physical where she was diagnosed with a belly button infection, double ear infections and a sinus infection.  And then she got 5 shots and some antibiotics.  Aside from fitfully sleeping, you would  never know she is sick. She is such  a happy girl!  Hopefully she will feel better very soon! 
Jim is on his way home and I am glad for that.  He helps me  do a lot around here and I have missed him!  The kids said they missed his morning singing!  That was the kids....I never said that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment