Wednesday, November 14, 2012

No Longer ZERO!

 Every couple of weeks since Saige was born, Quincy has asked me how old she is.  I always responded in weeks or months and she would get a worried look and say "so she is zero?" 
This morning, Quincy smiled really big and told Saige  "happy birthday, I am glad you aren't zero anymore!"
 Saige was very relieved to finally be a whole year old!!  She celebrated by eating some leaves and giving me a hard time with photographing her!

 Aside from being very busy, she is a delight!  When we told people we were having an 8th child, a lot of people said we were crazy, but that's just because they don't know what a blessing an 8th child is!  I am especially thankful for this sweet little girl who the Father sent us!  She fills our days with smiles and love and we adore her!  She truly melts my heart! 





 Happy 1st birthday Saige - we love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment